Friday, March 15, 2024

countertrade your fellow sinkies

the sinkie finfluenzas are starting to have an opinion on crypto


there are a few of them that i am going to countertrade and they will perfectly signal to me this top and the next bottom of the crypto market

because that is how disgustingly midcurve they are


which is ironic

because i see so much of my past self in them

in terms of (wrong) investment philosophy

 

as the evolved form of them, it is so easy for me to see the flaws in their thinking

 

my only advice for these ppl is to remember the point of investing

you invest to make money

 

who cares which instrument you used?

who gives a fuck about your risk-adjusted returns?

at the end of the day, how much did you make?

 

if they truly believe that their profits are more "halal" than my profits

then arrogance will be their downfall


if they were so smart, they must be very rich right

No comments:

Post a Comment